Wednesday, December 10, 2014

My Website Details.....

Hi Everyone
Just wanted to post some info regarding my art website on Wix.com......For those of you who don't know,  I am also on Facebook (where I sell quite a bit of my art), but Facebook is changing their rules, trying to get people to pay to promote their businesses......So.....I have felt the need to update my website, so that you not only can see the type of work I do, but now, you will know what artwork is currently available for sale (in my Jerrabomberra studio).  I post Australia wide and internationally.  The website is still a bit of a work in progress, with lots more artworks to add, but what is currently on their for sale, all have prices but just not all have sizes....yet!  Getting there though!!  Eventually you will be able to order straight from my website, but until I figure out how that is done, you can send me a message via the website or send me an email.  juliemryder01@gmail.com I also love for people to contact me direct if you live locally if they would like to come by and browse the studio in person. Click on here to go straight to my website!  Don't forget, that I can do commission work, (more than likely too late now for Christmas!), and I also run workshops too.  I do have an Etsy shop, but I find that nothing much happens on there as it so competative these days, so I only have minimal stuff on there.
Happy browsing
Regards
Julie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a message....