Thursday, June 13, 2013

"Sunset Surprise" - Flower Meadow Series...

Good evening folks!  
This 10 x 12 inch canvas painting is from my Flower Meadow Series of acrylic paintings and is titled "Sunset Surprise".  I have used acrylic paints and glitter glue to give it that sparkly look!  Photo's really don't do these paintings justice as you really can't see how the colours are just so vibrant and the glitter gives it a special touch!  I have sealed the canvas with a gloss varnish for protection.  This painting would look great on a wall or on a small easel on a shelf.

Background Colours: watermelon, aqua, yellows.Please keep in mind that colours may vary from monitor to monitor.

Buy this now in my Etsy Store!

Australian Buyers: Paypal or Bank Transfer
International: Paypal only


This would look great on a small easel on a shelf if you don't want to hang it on a wall.  Would make a great gift idea.

Close up view.

Side view for sparkles....however, you really can't see the glittery bits!

Click on this link below to get to my Etsy store to buy the painting above and other pieces of my artwork!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a message....