Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Two New Heart Shaped Acrylics on Watercolour Paper...

Good Evening!  The following two new paintings I have done the other day, are of acrylics, glitter glue and ink painted on watercolour paper ready to frame!  They are painted on A4 paper, and are bright and vibrant, painted with a flower meadow in the shape of a heart, from my "Flower Meadow" series I paint of canvas.  They are both in my Etsy story now, priced at $65 each.  I will eventually do prints of them.    I think I might do some more in different colours as well.
They would look lovely in a white frame with a white matt border.  Don't forget, for those living locally to me (ACT or Queanbeyan area) that I do Workshop classes learning how to create a canvas in my 'Flower Meadow' range....

This one is done with a teal and mauve background, graduating in yellow down to green, with coordinating 'flowers' done in similiar colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a message....