Sunday, November 18, 2012

Blooming Art Workshop for December...

Good evening everyone and welcome!  I have some exciting news - I am having a workshop in December for all those wanting to learn some of the wonderful techniques I used in one of my particular mixed media styled canvas art!  Main details are below, and of course if you have any other questions, feel free to contact me.  Do not despair, if you feel you dont have a 'creative bone in your body'.  This is a fun workshop, that is easy, and I will show you step by step how to put together one of my paintings.  You do not need prior painting or even much 'crafting' experience.  Its just a fun, girly afternoon, where we can also have the opportunity to possibly meet new friends!!


So whats included I hear you ask?  If you decide to come along, you will have a fun, relaxing, crafty afternoon, learning and making your own mixed media "Blooming Art" canvas painting!
What to Bring:  Good pair of fabric Scissors (if  you have your own)
Materials Included in Cost: Paints, texture paste, teacandles, Mod Podge
Kit Includes:  Canvas (size 10 x 12 inch), fabric, beads

If you are interested, please contact me via email/phone/text.  A deposit of $10 will ensure your place in the class!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a message....