Friday, August 31, 2012

New Flower Meadow Canvas....

Good morning everyone!  Had a call from one of my studios that commissions my work to say that the  Meadow Flower acrylic painting I had in their shop was soo popular - that anyone that walked in was oohing and ahhing about it - and then someone love it enough to buy it!!  Yay for me!  So she called and asked could they please have another one made!  'Of course!',  I said, and so I created this one this week to go back into the studio.  The one that sold was more blues/purples where this one has  backgrounds of pinks/peaches/watermelon/yellow tones.  I have another larger one I might give to them that is different in colours to this one too, as well.

76 x 38 x 3.5cm    $185

Acrylics on canvas with glitter to add that extra sparkle and a bit of 'ahh'.



Please feel free to contact me either via email facebook if you have any enquiries or would like to buy or commission one of my creations from me.
CHECK OUT MY FACEBOOK PAGE TO VIEW SOME OF MY WORKS!
OR
juliemryder01@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a message....