Sunday, June 3, 2012

Set yourself free.....

Evening everyone...What a weekend!  Well I had quite a crafty weekend even though the husband was away and I had the kids to contend with on my own.  I managed to do quite a bit of painting while the kids were in bed at night, and even made my first (part one anyway!) ever video tutorial!!  So stay tuned for that post!!  Hubby is back now safe and sound from his motorbike trip and school goes back tomorrow, so hopefully I can finish off the video/canvas and post it in the next couple of days.  It may go for a little long, as I haven't worked out yet how to 'fast forward' the video to music.  But either way you will get to see how I do some of my mixed media work.
Now as for the latest piece I have created shown here of "Dream, Inspire, Create, Love...Set yourself free"-  
what inspired me was a card a good friend gave  me quite a few years ago which had a couple of dragonflies on it.  I always loved the colours on it, and had kept it.  I found it in a draw just recently and just knew that I had to make into one of my creations.  Hope you like it.
Please remember that I love hearing your comments....










No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a message....